Premium starter kit
Features & benefits
- Ergonomic clamping knobs set a new standard for comfort and convenience
- Includes all the hardware needed to experience the full versatility of the WoodAnchor™ system
- A premium WoodAnchor fixturing-slot router bit - the tooling investment that can pay for itself in a single project.
- Eight WoodAnchor sliding nuts, with multipurpose fastener hardware
- Four sets of button-head screw hardware, for clamping fixed-height components to WoodAnchor fixturing slots, and all special hardware required for linear-slide configurations
- Two ergonomic male clamping knobs and associated hardware
- Two ergonomic female clamping knobs, with four fully-threaded studs and associated hardware
- A 36-piece button-head screw assortment, to handle fixed component heights ranging from zero to one inch.
- The female clamping knob hardware is ideal for use with knee-style hold down clamps. Use the 2-1/2" threaded studs and the clamp-base washers when clamping thinner workpieces. Use the 4" threaded studs and the load-distribution washers when reversing the clamps for thick workpieces.
- ToolQuest part number: KT0145
This is an extensive kit with great value for anyone who wants to start using the WoodAnchor system. Its everything you need to get started and enough quantities of the most often used articles to accommodate a very wide range of projects . I find that sliding nuts are like clamps in that you can never have enough and the eight offered in this kit are just the right amount to go with the assortment of screws, threaded rods, washers and knobs. Other standard 1/4-20 fasteners will work but these are premium heavy duty hardware with a great fit and finish selected to specifically work in the WoodAnchor system. I use something out of this kit almost every day.