Button-head clamping kit
Features & benefits
- A complete, economical fastener kit for mounting fixed-height jig & fixture components to a WoodAnchor™ fixturing slot
- The included 1-1/4" long screw is ideal for fastening 3/4" thick components
- To control sliding-nut orientation, install the included alignment pin
- To create linear slides, install one or both of the included fixturing-slot washers. Install the 5/8" general purpose washer atop the small fixturing-slot washer(s) to protect softer materials.
- ToolQuest part number: KT0119-1.250
My intent here is to review the entire 'system' rather than any specific item.
The selection of all hardware to be stainless steel is noteworthy. The parts are quality made(no burrs etc.) and dimensionally consistent.
All the different washers are a good example. Very unique parts not commonly found in your local real hardware store(real , not orange or blue big box ).
The anchor nut itself is a major development.
The screws are first quality.
I expect any additions to the mix will be of the same quality.
Used with the slot cut with the WoodAnchor fixturing bit, the sliding nuts and button head screws make the perfect clamping solution.