WoodAnchor™ sliding nuts
Regular price $5.45
We’re almost ready for the WoodAnchor™ product rollout at ToolQuest.net. Be the first to know when products are available... sign up for email updates!
Please insert a valid e-mail.
Features & Benefits
- The heart of the WoodAnchor system, these versatile sliding nuts enable new fixturing solutions for woodworkers.
- No expensive aluminum T-track is required.
- WoodAnchor sliding nuts can also be configured as threaded posts, or even linear slides.
- The large clamping surfaces won't crush wooden fixturing slots.
- With a low 18 degrees clamping-surface slope, WoodAnchor sliding nuts won't wedge in their slots, or distort thin fixtures.
- Chamfered corners and rounded edges provide unprecedented smoothness of operation.
- To keep the sliding nuts properly oriented, alignment pins can be easily installed in removable fixture components. This greatly improves fixture setup time and convenience.
- WoodAnchor sliding nuts are made in the U.S.A. by ToolQuest, from domestically-sourced components and materials.
- ToolQuest part number: KT0108
- Load capacity
- Rated working load: 500 lb.
- Ultimate strength: 2,000 lb.
- Warning: WoodAnchor sliding nuts are not rated for lifting.
- Caution: Using WoodAnchor sliding nuts above their rated working load may cause premature failure.
- Length: 1-1/4” (32 mm)
- Width: 1-5/64” (27.4 mm)
- Height: 3/8” (9.5 mm)
- Material: glass-fiber reinforced, engineering-grade thermoplastic
- Threaded insert
- Thread: ¼”-20 UNC
- Material: brass
- Alignment pin holes
- For pin diameter: 3/32” (2.4 mm)
- Center distance from mounting screw: 25/64” (10 mm)
- Compatible router bit: RB0141
U.S. and International Patents Pending