WoodAnchor™ sliding nuts
Features & Benefits
- The heart of the WoodAnchor system, these versatile sliding nuts enable new fixturing solutions for woodworkers.
- No expensive aluminum T-track is required.
- WoodAnchor sliding nuts can also be configured as threaded posts, or even linear slides.
- The large clamping surfaces won't crush wooden fixturing slots.
- With a low 18 degrees clamping-surface slope, WoodAnchor sliding nuts won't wedge in their slots, or distort thin fixtures.
- Chamfered corners and rounded edges provide unprecedented smoothness of operation.
- To keep the sliding nuts properly oriented, alignment pins can be easily installed in removable fixture components. This greatly improves fixture setup time and convenience.
- WoodAnchor sliding nuts are made in the U.S.A. by ToolQuest, from domestically-sourced components and materials.
- ToolQuest part number: KT0108
- Load capacity
- Rated working load: 500 lb.
- Ultimate strength: 2,000 lb.
- Warning: WoodAnchor sliding nuts are not rated for lifting.
- Caution: Using WoodAnchor sliding nuts above their rated working load may cause premature failure.
- Length: 1-1/4” (32 mm)
- Width: 1-5/64” (27.4 mm)
- Height: 3/8” (9.5 mm)
- Material: glass-fiber reinforced, engineering-grade thermoplastic
- Threaded insert
- Thread: ¼”-20 UNC
- Material: brass
- Alignment pin holes
- For pin diameter: 3/32” (2.4 mm)
- Center distance from mounting screw: 25/64” (10 mm)
- Compatible router bit: RB0141
U.S. and International Patents Pending
High quality product throughout, from the sliding nut itself, to the hardware and even the router bit. So far I have utilized the WoodAnchor for hold-down jigs and convenience fixtures in my shop. Looking forward to crafting some jigs for my band saw, fences for for my router table and table saw. This is a great product that helps inspire creativity!
These are just amazing. They make it easy and quick to create unlimited jigs and fixtures in wood. Wouldn't want to work without them!
This sliding nut in a WoodAnchor slot provides a very strong anchor point for pretty much any track accessory that uses a 1/4-20 machine screw or threaded rod. Sliding action is smooth and the brass insert has the look and feel of premium hardware.
Just starting to utilize this product and I can already see the benefits. I have other projects that im looking forward to using this on. I'm liking the system so far no complaints. Toolquest's customer service is the best I have ever dealt with.
The nuts and bit seem a little spendy but replace metal T track that is not cheap, prone to binding, hard on bits, and limited in length. It’s worth it for me.