Ergonomic clamp knob, male
Regular price $3.25
We’re almost ready for the WoodAnchor™ product rollout at ToolQuest.net. Be the first to know when products are available... sign up for email updates!
Please insert a valid e-mail.
Features & Benefits
- These are the best clamping knobs we've ever used!
- Comfortably generate 500 lb. of clamping force -- well above the finger-pain threshold of typical hard-plastic clamp knobs
- Extra-tall head with soft contours minimizes finger-pad pressure
- Rubber skin provides a secure grip
- Tool-free operation
- 1-1/4" stud length is ideal for fastening 3/4" thick material with WoodAnchor sliding nuts.
- ToolQuest part number: FS0114-1.250-ZPS
- Diameter: 1-9/16"
- Height: 1-3/32"
- Material: Rubber over-molded thermoplastic
- Thread: 1/4"-20 UNC
- Length: 1-1/4"
- Material: zinc-plated steel
Based on 1 review