WoodAnchor™ fixturing-slot router bit
Regular price $79.95
We’re almost ready for the WoodAnchor™ product rollout at ToolQuest.net. Be the first to know when products are available... sign up for email updates!
Please insert a valid e-mail.
Features & Benefits
- Mill WoodAnchor fixturing slots on demand, including intersecting slots, wherever you need them.
- The proprietary engineered profile minimizes stress concentrations, creating wood-based slots with exceptionally high load capacities.
- All cutting edges are precision CNC-ground, micro-grain carbide.
- An integral 1/2" small-diameter cutter ensures accurate slot openings. Milling 3/8" or 7/16" wide starter grooves is recommended for ease of fixturing-slot routing, but is not mandatory for high-powered routers.
- These premium industrial-grade router bits are made exclusively for ToolQuest by the Whiteside Machine Company. In two published comparison tests, Fine Woodworking Magazine rated Whiteside router bits "Best Overall".
- Economical resharpening service for this bit is available directly from Whiteside.
- Made in the USA
- ToolQuest part number: RB0141
- Whiteside part number: 20-427
- Shank diameter: 1/2"
- Overall length: 2-1/2"
- Maximum speed: 18,000 RPM
- Maximum depth of cut: 3/4"
- Slot dimensions: see drawing
- Compatible sliding nuts: KT0108
U.S. and International Patents Pending